Main Content Section
Where is the Capps Center?
The Capps Center is located at 920 US-82, Indianola, Mississippi 38751, next to the Dollar General Distribution Center.
When are classes offered?
Classes are offered year round. Check our calendar for class dates and registrations.
What training classes are available?
The programs and topics covered at the Capps Center are:
- Electrical Utility Lineman
- Leadership Series
- Commercial Driver’s License
- Manufacturing Skills Basic
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Billing and Insurance
- Medical Terminology & Anatomy/Physiology
- Medical Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
- Career Readiness Certificates
- Virtual Reality Construction
- Pipe Fitting
- Automotive Excellence Service Certification
How long is the training?
Training classes last 10 to 16 weeks.
Is registration fee assistance available?
Some of the courses offered at the Capps Center are listed on the Mississippi Department of Employment Security (MDES) Eligible Training Provider List, Women and Children Health Initiative and Washington County Economic Alliance. Please request details during course registration.